Monday, April 13, 2009

You’ve all heard the term, “well that suits him/her to a T.” Well, my “Activities Director” and I met a nice young lady whose teas suit her to a T. Her name is Tobi, and she blends her own teas. Very soon, I will have a link to her webpage, where you will be able to learn about, and order, her custom blended teas.

It is cold and rainy here in the Pacific Northwest, and the weather folks have been mentioning the ‘S’ word, possibly for the lower elevations.

I still am waiting for the right weather conditions to bottle some samples of my fiery spice mix. Also, I still need to find a commercial kitchen, in the Marysville, WA area, one that will allow, or accommodate, pepper fumes, so that I can bottle my spice mixes for sale to the public. So that will be a "stay tuned" detail for the near future, hopefully.

It's taken me about 40 years to fine tune my spice mix recipes, so a few more days or weeks will not hurt.

In the mean time, I will be fooling with, and fine-tuning, a recipe for deviled eggs.

2 comments: