Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dining Out?

I do not eat out very often, but when I do, in addition to convenience and quick food, I always look for a good value. Yesterday, on the way to a board meeting of The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul, I decided to stop for a snack. As I was arriving, at the Golden Corral, I could see my friend Lynn and his son arriving too.

We sat together and enjoyed the variety of fresh foods. Lynn and I are veterans and we like to support Golden Corral, because of how Golden Corral supports veterans. Scheduled close to Veterans Day, Golden Corral provides free meals for veterans, as a way of thanking veterans for their service to our country.

Lynn and I agree that the food is top quality, consistently, and there is a big variety. Plus, the table attendants do an excellent job. If you like salads, there is a big salad bar. I like to fix up a salad and get some pot roast. If you like pot roast, you need to try a Golden Corral. Imagine that, all you can eat salad and pot roast! Mmmmmm...

Golden Corral is a privately owned company with locations in about 40 states. Last I heard they had close to 500 restaurants. To find a location near you, visit their website.
http://www.goldencorral.com/

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, they do serve Chocolate Cream Pie... !! Mmmmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment