Sunday, January 10, 2010

LOSE SOME WEIGHT !!

Last Monday, I started a new menu, with a goal of losing weight. It is not a specific diet, or eating program. Rather, it is a combination of dozens of diets and eating plans I have heard about over the past 10 to 20 years.

The idea is to eat smaller portions about five times each day, consisting of lean protein, with green or yellow vegetables, salad, some fruit and nuts, and filtered water.

However, my plan includes eliminating the consumption of wheat products such as bread in any form, and sodas. Instead of using those, I will be using organic rice cakes, and I will make my own carbonated beverage.

Knudsen's sells a variety of juices that are 100% with nothing added for sweeteners. 25% to 30% juice and the rest with club soda, makes for a very palatable carbonated beverage, that has a lot less sugar or chemicals than the average cola product.

My intention is to lose 100 pounds by August, 13, 2010. By the way, that's a "Friday the 13th." The goal is to lose the weight, coupled with moderate exercise, and try to become healthier in the process.

I declared before God and everyone else, that I would report my weight on Facebook each Monday morning, warts pimples and all. So, here is a link to my Facebook page, so you can learn about what happens.

So you will know, I use the name Dakota Clark, and, Whistle Berries, for making comments.

My first report will be tomorrow morning, and I do believe there will be some favorable news to report...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=nf#/WhistleBerries?ref=name

No comments:

Post a Comment